Sunday, August 28, 2011

Love On Top - Beyoncé (New Song 2011)


Wow unless you are sleeping under a rock...the internet was set ablaze today of the news that Beyonce is now officially pregnant.  Beyonce performed this song entitled "Love on Top" on the VMA's last night and at the end she rubbed her stomach and revealed her lil baby bump while the camera cut over to the proud papa Jay-Z.  Beyonce had told reporters that she wanted to have a family by the age of 30...well she couldn't have timed that anymore perfectly.  Beyonce had told interviewres at the preshow last night that she was in fact pregnant.  Well I give a huge congratulations to the happy couple.  I have to also say I was not a huge fan of this latest album..but I really really love this song.  It reminds me of a George Benson song.  I would love to see a video for this song...We shall see if that will happen.  In any case I give the song two thumbs way way way up and give my blessings to the Carters new announcement.  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment