Friday, August 5, 2011

Chris Brown feat. Justin Bieber 'Ladies Love Me'


Do you have Bieber fever yet? Well this song might just get you loving the Bieb.  Justin shows off his lyrical rap style on this track with the one and only Chris Brown.  I love the beginning when Chris uses his lil verse from "Look at me Now" You almost think you are about to listen to another remix, but then the real song entitled "Ladies Love Me" begins with Chris and his amazing voice.  When Justin takes the mic a bit of shock settles for a moment as you begin to boop your head and say damn he can rap too...LOL I am not the biggest Bieber fan but I think the lil dude is doing it big and I can't hate on that.  Chris never disappoints so this is a win win!  I would love to see a video for this song and see Justin rap on screen.  I give the song two thumbs way up! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment