Friday, August 12, 2011

Jay-Z & Kanye West - Otis



In case you missed the video premiere of "Otis" here it is. I love the video, it actually makes the song better to me. I think they did a wonderful job with the visuals, I love the American flag up in the background! This is well worth the wait and definitely will go in as a classic. Think about this too they just opened up Otis Redding's fanbase to include the youth...thats how you do it. A powerful duo can make power moves. I know the illuminati conspirators will have a field day with this one...SHUT UP and sit down....damn with all that illimunati bullshit. This is power nothing more nothing less. Jay-Z and Kayne are both household names and show us that they still got it!! I give the song and the video two thumbs way way up! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment