Sunday, August 7, 2011

Katy Perry feat. Missy Elliott - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)


I was searching the web and found this new remix of Katy Perry featuring Missy Elliot for "Last Friday Night" I have to say I prefer this version over the version of the song without Missy on it.  I have always been a Missy Elliot fan.  I read some comments on youtube that said Nicki Minaj should have been on this remix instead of Missy....I totally disagree..I think we can have a little diversity in artistry.  We can appreciate past and future artists.  I think there is enough work in the industry to not forget the people who paved the way for other up and coming artists.  I like the flash from the past by adding Missy... I would have loved Mc Lyte too that would have been a double surprise.  I give the song two thumbs way up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment