Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Six D - Best Damn Night



Here is the new video entitled "Best Damn Night" from the British group Six D. This is their debut song and I am liking it.  Six D are a street dance group and British band. The band is made up of six members, hence the name Six D which is short for Six Dimensions. The members are Chantelle Bernard, Pierre Angus, Kieran Edmonds, Kimmy Campbell, Cassie Macmillan and Levon de Silva. They range in age from 16 (Levon) to 24 (Kieran). The band did school tours throughout the UK during 2010 and 2011 until the release of their first single "Best Damn Night" on 24 July 2011. They also toured with JLS and The Saturdays.  Source:Wikipedia.   I read more about this group and they established a fan base online which is so cool.  I love their dace moves and the song is a winner in my book.  I give the song and the video two thumbs wayyyy up! Enjoy!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment