Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jason Derulo - "It Girl" [Hot New Hit] 2011 [HD] "Future History" + Down...


Here is Jason Derulo's brand new single It Girl" which is from his new album Future History available in late September.  I am likng this song, the vibe is fitting for Jason.  I always like to see artists diversify their talents.  It took me a while to warm up to Mr. Derulo's music but after a few songs and watching a few videos he won me over..LOL He has a nice voice and displays well on screen.  The video for this song is in poroduction.  We are going to see a very high fashion video for this song and a little more on a grown up tip.  See the pic above , Jason and the it girl for the video is in the photo.  I think the video is gonna be worth the wait!  I give the  behind the scenes video and the song two thumbs way up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment