Friday, August 26, 2011

Beyoncé - 1+1 (StayPOP.net)



Beyonce's new single 1+1 is out on video. For all you Beyonce fans I am sure the visuals of this video will be appealng to the senses. Beyonce can never disappoint. She is so talented and always ahead of the game. I love the visuals of her hair in this video. Beyonce and her husband Jay-z are still putting out songs and collecting that wealth. I saw people critizing this video sayin that Beyonce did not say the work algebra correctly. People will always have somethhing bad to say or point out. I say keep moving, going and working hard. I had read so much negative pres on this album but it seems to be doing just fine...Damn those reviews and peope who call themselves critics. I give this song and video two thumbs up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment