Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Say it aint so!! Chante Moore and Kenny Lattimore divorce



  Last week Chante Moore posted this announcement on Facebook announcing her divorce from Hubby Kenny Lattimore. 

Private Announcement

Wednesday, July 27 at 11:30pm – July 28 at 2:30am

TO MY FANS
There are moments that change your life forever.
I’ve NEVER been one to share the details of my personal life in the media. This moment will be an exception.  I would much rather my fans hear this sensitive information directly from me, than some random inaccurate media source. My Ex-husband Kenny Lattimore and I are Divorced. We both will continue to be devoted parents to our son.
Keep us all in your prayers! ~Chante’

Wow after 9 years of marriage the singers are calling it quits. I never saw this one coming, I thought for sure this was happily ever after.  I guess Chante doesn't have a man no more like she sang to us a few years back.  Wow I was shocked of this news.

No comments:

Post a Comment